Model Release *
I LOVE sharing images from your session on my website and social media, but I never tag or identify my families. I value your privacy. I always appreciate it when families are ok with their images being shared! It allows me to advertise and even enter images for contests and classes. Thank you for your support!
Please acknowledge your understanding: *
1. Session fee is due to reserve booking. The session fee is considered your deposit and is non-refundable should the Client cancel. If photographer fails to appear at the
specified time and location, all monies shall be refunded in full to the Client.
2. Photographer shall not be responsible for photographs not taken as a result of Client’s failure to
provide reasonable assistance or cooperation.
3. The photographer retains copyright to the photographs, and hereby grants the Client unlimited but non-exclusive rights to use or reproduce the photographs for which the client has paid. Photographs shall be delivered to the client via system deemed suitable by the photographer.
4. The Client understands that for products purchased elsewhere, the photographer cannot guarantee the quality of the photos, as printing from other companies may change tone / quality / color / clarity / etc.
* I recommend printing from MPIX lab for my clients who would like to purchase prints on their own, however, I only guarantee print quality when client purchases professionally printed products directly through Jamie Graham Photography.
5. In the unlikely event that the Photographer is injured or becomes too ill, or has an extreme emergency that
prevents him or her from photographing the event, or in the event of inclimate weather at the Photographer’s judgement,
the Photographer will make every effort to reschedule the event.
6. The Client may not alter, edit, or apply additional filters to the images provided by the Photographer
as a product of the photo session.
7. The Photographer is not liable for injuries / accidents occurring in transit to / from session, or during session.
This contract shall be governed by the laws of the Country of United States in the State of Texas
and any applicable Federal Law.